It has been a great pleasure helping people buy and sell homes since 2002. Having practiced real estate in various market conditions allows me to provide you with sound advice.
Understanding the legalities of real estate is extremely important. Bringing 20 years of experience as a paralegal to my real estate practice gives me a great foundation for understanding the importance of contracts and disclosures.
Some areas of my expertise are:
• Thorough understanding of the process of buying and selling a home
• Listening and gaining a clear understanding of my clients’ goals
• Extensive knowledge of our market conditions and the latest technology
• Skillful negotiation and communication
• Attention to detail and thorough follow through
The commitment I make to my clients is for life. I provide ongoing support and have a strong team of service professionals for anything you may need in the future. I am committed to providing outstanding service to you, your family and friends for many years to come.
If you, your family or friends are thinking about buying or selling a home, I would be honored to help!
We have enjoyed working with Joy on several selling and purchasing transactions! She is everything we need in a real estate agent ... professional, detailed, and with the right personal touch. We are so happy we hired her and will so do in the future!”
JOAN HOWARD & FAMILY
Business & Community Accomplishments
• 2008 to present – Realtor, Sereno Group
• 2002 to 2008 – Realtor, Coldwell Banker
• 2008 - Top 100 Realtor of Coldwell Banker's Northern California Region
• 2012 to present - Almaden Music in the Park sponsor
• 2014 – Stanford Negotiation – Innovation & Entrepreneur Certified
• 1980 to 2002 - Paralegal with a strong focus on real estate law and construction litigation
• 2004 to Present - Founder and Manager of South Valley Chiefs Youth Lacrosse Club
• 1989 - Co-Founder of Bender's Legal Service
• 1999 to 2002 – President of Bret Harte Lacrosse Team
Honest Advice - Insightful Solutions - Helping You Reach Your Goals
3508 Memorial Parkway SW
Huntsville, AL 35801